Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality and leisure division of Emaar Properties, is highlighting the exceptional location benefits of its Address Harbour Point project in the heart of Dubai Creek Harbor.
As the visual gateway to the mega-complex, it consists of two towers 65 and 53 stories high, respectively, adjacent to Creek Heights, a collection of waterfront luxury residences. Harbour Point will offer a choice of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom serviced apartments as well as the exclusive Sky Collection with 4 and 5-bedroom penthouses on the upper floors.
The complex will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts, a premium brand of luxury hotels and serviced residences by Emaar Hospitality Group, which has several Address projects under development in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Turkey and the Maldives.
Representing 202 luxury rooms and suites, the project is part of a 1.4 million-square-foot project that also includes Address Residences Harbour Point, an exceptional collection of signature suites, as well as a number of food, beverage and retail outlets.
Address Harbour Point is located in the heart of Dubai Creek Harbour, a 6-square-mile mega-complex 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and located on the historic Dubai Creek.
- A two-tower hotel complex on Dubai Creek Harbour.
- The two towers, rising to 65 and 53 storeys respectively, will feature waterfront apartments.
- The 1.4 million sq ft development
- The hotel will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts.
- Offer 1 to 3 bedroom serviced apartments and 4 & 5 bedroom penthouses
- Residents will enjoy direct views of Dubai Creek Tower
- A glass pedestrian bridge will connect the two towers.
Restaurant and Cafe
Schools and Institutes
Spa and Sauna
Outdoor Dining Area
Distance key between facilities
Dubai Creek Tower - 10 Min.
Dubai International Airport - 10 Min.