Prestigious Sun Island Villas by Ajmal Makan, offering 4 to 7 bedroom waterfront properties in Sharjah Waterfront City. These uniquely designed limited collection homes offer a total of 321 villas equipped with all the modern amenities and next-generation technology.
The homes are designed with exciting architectural galleries combining dazzling design and smart technology, keeping in mind the future lifestyle based on smart technology and artificial intelligence, and its unique design concept ensures maximum comfort and happiness for its residents.
From an environmental perspective, the home uses less energy and helps reduce the carbon footprint, making it an eco-friendly community. While 40% of the community is designed within its 40%, the remaining 60% is beautifully landscaped with green spaces that offer a variety of luxurious amenities and entertainment arenas from shopping centers to theme parks.
In terms of technology, these unique smart homes are fully equipped with sensors and wireless technology, creating a sense of life both indoors and outdoors. Residents will be able to fully control all technology and appliances as well as the indoor climate at the touch of a button.
Sun Island Villas is located in the sought-after Sharjah Waterfront City on the pristine shores of the Persian Gulf in the Middle East. It is accessible from three airports - Dubai International, Sharjah International and Ras Al Khaimah, accessible via Al Ittihad Road, Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road. At the same time, it is close to five major ports including Hamriyah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and the port of Fujairah.
- Breathtaking water views and surroundings
- First class facilities and amenities
- Round the clock security
- Uniquely designed and decorated waterfront villas
- Limited collection of homes with smart technology features
Restaurant and Cafe
Spa and Sauna
Distance key between facilities
Dubai International Airport - 20 Min.
Emirates Road - 8 Min.
Mohammed Bin Zayed Road - 5 Min.
Sharjah International Airport - 11 Min.
Sun Island Villas